Transitional Care Management Services
Our TCM program is a complete, turn-key service that focuses on CMS HRRP conditions and procedures. We work closely with our hospital partners, beginning before discharge, to successfully transition patients back into their home environment.
Getting Started with TCM
AlzBetter's TCM program eliminates costly and time-consuming investments in software and clinical staff. We offload the burden of patient contact and clinical monitoring, so you can focus exclusively on medical decision making for cases that warrant further care. Our customizable process typically includes:
- Early collaboration with hospital case managers and staff
- Completion of post-discharge human outreach to patients within 24 hours, and scheduling of physician appointments within 7 days
- 24-7-365 patient access to AlzBetter’s clinical staff
- Medication review and reconciliation, with pharmacy and physician follow up
- AlzBetter social workers can address transportation, financial, or psychosocial issues
Did you know?
In partnership with a leading heart and lung center,
our TCM program cut 30-day
readmission rates in half in the first year.
In the next three years we cut them in half again.
Level Up Your Transitional Care
AlzBetter helps you manage and coordinate all aspects of care among various settings, including inpatient, outpatient, primary and specialty care. Our focus on coordination, data collection, and patient-centric engagement can help you:
- Reduce costly readmissions
- Elminate Medicare HRRP penalties
- Improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
We build relationships with our patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Every patient's personalized care is based on clinically validated assessments, data collection, and an ongoing dialog
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability