Remote Patient Monitoring Services
Roll out Remote Patient Monitoring to your most vulnerable patients without hiring staff or investing in software.
- Reduce ER visits and rehospitalizations by responding to early warning signs
- Access to daily monitoring trends instead of just in-clinic data
- Improve patient satisfaction, support, and peace of mind
- Add a significant new revenue stream while improving patient care
RPM Without the Headaches
Our turn-key RPM program provides everything you need to get started, including first line patient support. Our clinical staff monitors for alerts generated from parameters you provide for each patient. We only escalate cases that require intervention, so you can focus on medical decision making instead of devices, software, and alerts.
- Setup and training for every patient
- Device tracking, troubleshooting, and returns
- 24-7-365 patient access to our clinical staff
- Customizable alert settings
- Direct patient contact by our clinical staff before we escalate
- Billing reports that provides everything needed to bill the proper CPT codes
RPM Program Options
We offer a number of program and device options, including:
- Dedicated tablet to collect and manage data
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse Oximeter
- Weight scale
- Customized self-reported data based on app usage or phone contact
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
We help you build relationships with your patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Our training has been reviewed by a team of leading physicians, as well as the Alzheimer's Association®. Every topic meets evidence-based guidelines for dementia care.
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability