Grow your practice while improving care and patient satisfaction. AlzBetter can help you take advantage of new Medicare codes for dementia care planning and support, and implement Remote Patient Monitoring for patients with chronic, life threatening conditions.
Cognitive Assessments and Care Planning
AlzBetter performs in-home evaluations of dementia patients and their caregiver, as well as first hand home and safety inspections. Our process exceeds Medicare requirements and provides clinicians with a complete package that allows you to focus on clinical decision making and relationships.
- Our cognitive assessments exceed Medicare's requirements
- Track dementia progression quantitatively over time
- Increase your revenue per visit by 30%
- Offer caregivers 24/7 access to additional training, tools, and support
- Avoid patient agitation and the stress of traveling to an unfamiliar environment
Remote Patient Monitoring
Looking for an easy way to adopt Remote Patient Monitoring? Let us provide your practice with a turnkey solution that includes device deployment, patient training, and continuous clinical monitoring. Our clinical team monitors alerts and fields routine patient calls, while escalating situations that require medical decision making directly to you or whomever else you designate.
- Reduce ER visits and rehospitalizations by responding to early warning signs
- Access to daily monitoring trends instead of just in-clinic data
- Improve patient satisfaction, support, and peace of mind
- Add a significant new revenue stream to your practice while improving care
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
We build relationships with our patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Every patient's personalized care is based on clinically validated assessments, data collection, and an ongoing dialog
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability