Hospitals and Payers
Transitional Care Management
Our turn-key TCM program offloads the burden of patient contact and clinical monitoring, letting providers focus exclusively on the patients we refer back to them for medical decision making.
Our comprehensive coordination, data collection, and patient-centric engagement has led to some of the lowest readmission rates in the industry. Our TCM services encompass:
- Early collaboration with hospital case managers and staff
- Completion of post-discharge human outreach to patients within 24 hours, and scheduling of physician appointments within 7 days
- 24-7-365 patient access to AlzBetter’ clinical staff
- Medication review and reconciliation, with pharmacy and physician follow up
- AlzBetter social workers can address transportation, financial, or psychosocial issues
Did you know?
In partnership with a leading heart and lung center,
our TCM program cut 30-day
readmission rates in half in the first year.
In the next three years we cut them in half again.
You and your staff deal with dementia cases every day. How can your care become more efficient, helpful and improve the lives of your members and their caregivers?
You know that dementia can’t be treated or cured, only managed. Behavioral issues mask underlying health issues, leading to costly and unnecessary ED or SNF placements. The emotional toll is even higher.
Our training doesn’t stop when the course ends
Developed in partnership with our board of medical advisors, our training and tools help Case Managers and clinicians work with families to identify the root cause of their pain points and quickly deliver strategies – via the internet, email or text – to help manage them.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Looking for an easy way to adopt Remote Patient Monitoring? Let us provide your hospital or network subscribers with a turnkey solution that includes device deployment, patient training, and continuous clinical monitoring. Our clinical team monitors alerts and fields routine patient calls, while escalating situations that require medical decision making directly to the primary provider or whomever you designate.
- Reduce ER visits and rehospitalizations by responding to early warning signs
- Access to daily monitoring trends instead of just in-clinic data
- Improve patient satisfaction, support, and peace of mind
- For hospitals and other facilities, AlzBetter can help you take advantage of new Medicare facilities codes for TCM and RPM while improving care
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
We help you build relationships with your patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Our training has been reviewed by a team of leading physicians, as well as the Alzheimer's Association®. Every topic meets evidence-based guidelines for dementia care.
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability