Hospitals and Payers
Reduce readmissions while improving care and patient satisfaction. Transitional Care Mangement and Remote Patient Monitoring from AlzBetter allow you to react faster to issues raised by patients with chronic, life threatening conditions.
Transitional Care Management
Our turn-key TCM program offloads the burden of patient contact and clinical monitoring, letting providers focus exclusively on the patients we refer back to them for medical decision making.
Our comprehensive coordination, data collection, and patient-centric engagement has led to some of the lowest readmission rates in the industry. Our TCM services encompass:
- Early collaboration with hospital case managers and staff
- Completion of post-discharge human outreach to patients within 24 hours, and scheduling of physician appointments within 7 days
- 24-7-365 patient access to AlzBetter’ clinical staff
- Medication review and reconciliation, with pharmacy and physician follow up
- AlzBetter social workers can address transportation, financial, or psychosocial issues
Did you know?
In partnership with a leading heart and lung center,
our TCM program cut 30-day
readmission rates in half in the first year.
In the next three years we cut them in half again.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Looking for an easy way to adopt Remote Patient Monitoring? Let us provide your hospital or network subscribers with a turnkey solution that includes device deployment, patient training, and continuous clinical monitoring. Our clinical team monitors alerts and fields routine patient calls, while escalating situations that require medical decision making directly to the primary provider or whomever you designate.
- Reduce ER visits and rehospitalizations by responding to early warning signs
- Access to daily monitoring trends instead of just in-clinic data
- Improve patient satisfaction, support, and peace of mind
- For hospitals and other facilities, AlzBetter can help you take advantage of new Medicare facilities codes for TCM and RPM while improving care
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
We build relationships with our patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Every patient's personalized care is based on clinically validated assessments, data collection, and an ongoing dialog
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability