Helping families care for a loved one with dementia is one of the most important challenges in healthcare today. AlzBetter's assessments, training, caregiver monitoring, and support lets your agency offer a complete dementia care service to your clients.
Dementia Care Platform
Alzbetter's dementia platform begins with a complete cognitive assessment and care planning. From there, we provide a suite of tools to support your aides and the families they serve and differentiate your agency.
- Our cognitive assessments exceed Medicare's requirements
- Daily monitoring of aides and patient status
- Complete training program, including ongoing microtraining for aides facing situational challenges
- Family communications platform to increase engagement
- Sales and marketing support, including use of "Expert Dementia Care: Powered By AlzBetter" graphics
We can help you improve patient care, satisfaction, and profitability.
Did you know?
Families receiving care backed by AlzBetter were twice as likely to recommend their provider to a friend or family member.
We build relationships with our patients that recognizes their humanity as well as the needs of their disease.
Every patient's personalized care is based on clinically validated assessments, data collection, and an ongoing dialog
Our care processes, software algorithms, and analytics have been developed to optimize care while improving profitability